смешные футболки
Подскажите, пожалуйста, где у нас в городе продают футболки с разными смешными картинками и надписями. Вот точно помню, что где-то видела...
Как правило, их делают сами....Спецбумага продается. Печатью на ней, насколько я знаю, фирма ВэстПро занимается....
а что значит ''смешные''?
Matrix_Agent
Спасибо... Похоже, Вы знаете в этом толк...
А можно поподробнее, что это за бумага и где находится Вэст Про? Или, быть может, у них есть тел. и они все сами могут объяснить?
Обычно это или смешные надписи-афоризмы или смешные картинки. Ну вот, например, в googl'e на "funny T-shirts" выскочил сайт с разными вариантами цитат на майки. Я их ниже привожу для тех, кто любит англ. юмор.
Была мысль найти такое же самое на русском в качестве забавного и непритязательного подарка. Впрочем, заказать (см. выше) - это даже лучше!

"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you." Carl Gustav Jung

"It is easier to fight for principles than to live up to them." Alfred Adler

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

"Girls are like pianos. When they're not upright, they're grand." Benny Hill

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity." Albert Einstein

"Of the delights of this world, man cares most for sexual intercouse, yet he has left it out of his heaven." Mark Twain

"As to marriage or celibacy, let a man take the course he will. He will be sure to repent." Socrates

"A husband is what's left of the lover after the nerve has been extracted." Helen Rowland

"A bachelor is a selfish, undeserving guy who has cheated some woman out of a divorce." Don Quinn

"Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet." Mae West

"Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience." Oscar Wilde

"My advice to you is to get married. If you find a good wife, you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher." Socrates

"He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough." Lao Tsu

"Never invest your money in anything that eats or needs painting." Billy Rose

"A rich man's joke is always funny." Proverb

"Never insult an alligator until after you have crossed the river." Cordel Hull

"When one burns one's bridges, what a very nice fire it makes." Dylan Thomas

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." Winston Churchill

"Though I am not naturally honest, I am so sometimes by chance." William Shakespeare

"A man can't be too careful in the choice of his enemies." Oscar Wilde

"There are three faithful friends—an old wife, an old dog, and ready money." Benjamin Franklin

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." Oscar Wilde

"I can resist everything except temptation." Oscar Wilde

"To cease smoking is the easiest thing. I ought to know. I've done it a thousand times." Mark Twain

"A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking." Arthur Block

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." Albert Einstein

"Children are unpredictable. You never know what inconsistency they're going to catch you in next." Franklin P. Jones

"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face." Jack Handey

"What is a committee? A group of the unwilling, picked from the unfit, to do the unnecessary." Richard Harkness

"Youth is a malady of which one becomes cured a little every day." Benito Mussolini

The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate
it. Franklin P. Jones

All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should
have been more specific. -- Jane Wagner

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. Oscar Wilde

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because
I hate plants. A. Whitney Brown

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you recognise a mistake
when you make it again. F. P. Jones

"Sure, everyone always said 'Socrates what is the meaning of life?' or
'Socrates how can I find happiness?', did anyone ever say 'Socrates
hemlock is poison.'???????" Socrates right before his death

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we
didn't." Erica Jong

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is
generally employed only by small children and large nations." David Friedman

"Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain." Lily Tomlin

"Start every day off with a smile and get it over with." W. C. Fields

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new
discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...'" Isaac Asimov
а если по-русски, то уже не смешно?
Иногда смешно, иногда нет.

Я список-то привела не в знак того, что по-русски нет похожих умно-смешных цитат (их сколько угодно), а просто чтобы было наглядно понятно, что имеется в виду под «смешной футболкой» (русский список не попался под руку).

То, что можно что-то смешное найти или придумать и затем заказать майку, я уже поняла. Так же как и то, что, видимо, у нас в Н-ске таких готовых не продают.

(Или Вы хотели спросить, почему я эти цитаты не перевела на русский для форума? Потому что времени мало.)
На мой взгляд, цитаты - это не слишком забавно. Смотри http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.htm
тел ВэстПро 217-619, Галина, по-моему, этим занимается. Бумага, вроде как, доступна в НЭТА под заказ....
Рекомендую пару сайтов:

mymaika.ru - Футболки стоят 17 баков, но надписи и картинки прикольные. Я уже заказывал, действительно доставляют.

dotstyle.ru и linuxshop.ru - здесь почти все на компьютерную тематику, зато футболки от 200 р.
Mymaika.ru полностью содран с tshirthell.com. Сильно сомневаюсь, что наоборот.
Rustymusty
Большое, форумисты, всем спасибо за ценные советы! Супер!